Kowop recommends using your GUEST NETWORK for your hotspot.
(Hotspots connected via ethernet cannot use a guest network.)
- Remove hotspot device from box.
2. Remove antenna from box and screw antenna onto the side of hotspot .
3. Remove power cord from box and plug the cord into the back of hotspot device.
4. Plug hotspot in and allow 30 seconds for hotspot to power on.
5. If using Ethernet instead of wifi, plug your ethernet cord into the hotspot device.
6. Place hotspot in front of a window. Hotspot should be placed no farther than 3ft from a window.